Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Siddhalepa Opens Ayurvedic Spa in Colombo

Within a minutes drive from the heart of the city on a tree lined avenue at No.33 Wijerama Mawatha, House of Siddhalepa has opened Colombo’s 1st Ayurvedic Spa. In this recently refurbished colonial mansion, the ambience is one of peace and tranquillity, with guests treated to authentic ayurvedic relaxation therapy.

Treatment rooms come with beds made of Khomba; a wood rich in medicinal properties and proven to be relaxing to the body. Rooms are painted in a variety of soothing colours making the environment inviting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On my visit to Colombo, I got a chance to experience the treatment of the spa you are talking about. After coming back, I wanted another spa treatment. My wife recommended a site health spa guru (http://healthspaguru.com/) that lists one of the best spas of the world. I took appointment at the spa near my home. Their services were no less than the one I opted for in Colombo. Thanks to health spa guru, now I don’t have to visit Colombo every time.